Goofy's Kitchen

Capitalangel

Mouseketeer
I will start this by saying, I know no one has any idea if Goofy's Kitchen will reopen, if it will still be a buffet, etc and that things may change at any time.

I will be coming with my kids next summer (fingers crossed) and we have been watching vlogs to pass some time recently and the idea of Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza caught my younger sons attention. Is this only available at breakfast (where we have seen it shown a few times) or is it also served at other meals?

Thanks!

As Vala said, at all meals, and it is FANTASTIC! A must for any PB&J lover. Both my daughter and I absolutely love it!

I will start this by saying, I know no one has any idea if Goofy's Kitchen will reopen, if it will still be a buffet, etc and that things may change at any time.

I will be coming with my kids next summer (fingers crossed) and we have been watching vlogs to pass some time recently and the idea of Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza caught my younger sons attention. Is this only available at breakfast (where we have seen it shown a few times) or is it also served at other meals?

Thanks!
I have eaten at Goofy's Kitchen many times and I do believe they serve the peanut butter and jelly pizza on the buffet all day. But if you can try to get a table at Goofy's Kitchen I would call them first in advance to see if they're full for breakfast but if you can get in to eat at Goofy's Kitchen your kids will love it. But something I noticed when I have eaten at Goofy's Kitchen the times I've been there for breakfast is that some characters will likely skip tables but Goofy The Mad Hatter Baloo Alice In Wonderland Snow White are nice to see at breakfast and during the dinner you might see Chip And Dale and Goofy's son Max as well. I like Goofy's Kitchen because it's a really nice place to eat in Disneyland Resort
Hope this advice helps you and good luck with your summer vacation next year

I have eaten at Goofy's Kitchen many times and I do believe they serve the peanut butter and jelly pizza on the buffet all day. But if you can try to get a table at Goofy's Kitchen I would call them first in advance to see if they're full for breakfast but if you can get in to eat at Goofy's Kitchen your kids will love it. But something I noticed when I have eaten at Goofy's Kitchen the times I've been there for breakfast is that some characters will likely skip tables but Goofy The Mad Hatter Baloo Alice In Wonderland Snow White are nice to see at breakfast and during the dinner you might see Chip And Dale and Goofy's son Max as well. I like Goofy's Kitchen because it's a really nice place to eat in Disneyland Resort
Hope this advice helps you and good luck with your summer vacation next year
Most of those characters have not been seen at GK for a few years. The character list was pared down to: Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Chip'n'Dale, and sometimes Mickey. (Character roster subject to change.)

If they do what WDW did it went from buffet to family style and all you can eat. Characters come out but stay at a distance and do not hug or sign autographs.

Least favorite character dining. Plaza was always much better for the cost or if you want Princesses, Napa.

What Goofy's Kitchen offers is the ability to do a character meal without a park ticket, without giving up park time. It used to be our tradition to have Goofy's Kitchen on arrival day, then getting a good night of sleep and heading to the parks early the next morning.

I agree it's far less interesting since they pared down the character selection. Very disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter