Goofys Kitchen Dinner

kittyklawz

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Disneyland this march 18-22 with 5 day park hoppers and want to do Goofys kitchen for dinner one of the nights. I could do 6:30pm on Monday or 5:05pm on Wednesday. Wondering if the Wednesday one might be better and a little less busy, and give us more time to hit up the park after? Also what are your favorite food items for dinner there? We did plaza inn breakfast last trip.

We are heading to Disneyland this march 18-22 with 5 day park hoppers and want to do Goofys kitchen for dinner one of the nights. I could do 6:30pm on Monday or 5:05pm on Wednesday. Wondering if the Wednesday one might be better and a little less busy, and give us more time to hit up the park after? Also what are your favorite food items for dinner there? We did plaza inn breakfast last trip.
I like your idea for Wednesday night. You'll have more time afterwards for the parade or fireworks. If you're heading over from the park you can take the Monorail there and back (drop off at DTD, quick walk to DLH)
It's always somewhat busy, but it's so spread out you might not even notice. The buffet area is huge. My dd's favorite thing there is the pizza. My favorite is the dessert buffet lol. They have tons of good options there. They usually have some kind of chicken (it varies) and the carving station. The salad bar is great. My son likes the macaroni and cheese. It's always one of the best meals of our trip because it has something for everyone, plus Pluto is there :)

We do Goofy's every trip and live it. Things rotate a lot but for the most part everything is good. My favorite is the cornbread brulee, I would love to find a recipe for it. I also love the popcorn shrimp from the kids part, and of course the salad bar.

There was no popcorn shrimp when we went in November. I was so disappointed. :(
Dang it! We went in December and there wasn't any but it was the holiday dinner. I was hoping that was the reason. Those things had no business being that good.

I'd vote for Wednesday as well since you probably won't get seated right at your reservation time. When we went on a Monday we had to wait at least 30 minutes for a table after checking in and getting our photo with Goofy.

My trip in April is in the booking window. So far I have three reservations for the buffet at storytellers. This is because goofy’s kitchen is not showing up. Do you know when they usually drop in comparison to everything else?

My trip in April is in the booking window. So far I have three reservations for the buffet at storytellers. This is because goofy’s kitchen is not showing up. Do you know when they usually drop in comparison to everything else?
I think they might be releasing a special easter meal so thats probably why res hasn't dropped yet. I would just keep checking every day.

We usually go to breakfast here because we like the breakfast items better but when we have done dinner here we usually opt for a late dinner because we know we aren't going to be moving very quickly after stuffing our face. We opt for the latest time and then go back to our room after. When we do breakfast we tend to do a late breakfast after hitting the park for a few hours. Then back to the room to rest and maybe swim for a bit before returning back to the parks in the evening

We usually go to breakfast here because we like the breakfast items better but when we have done dinner here we usually opt for a late dinner because we know we aren't going to be moving very quickly after stuffing our face. We opt for the latest time and then go back to our room after. When we do breakfast we tend to do a late breakfast after hitting the park for a few hours. Then back to the room to rest and maybe swim for a bit before returning back to the parks in the evening
A late dinner wouldn’t really work for a 2 year old and a 6 year old but if it was just us adults that would be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter