Goofy's Dinner - PS times question

Vala

DIS Veteran
Looks like the search function doesn't like me, I keep getting error messages.

I'm trying to find out the opening times for Goofy's Kitchen.

Brunch is 7 to 12 respectively 7 to 2 PM on weekends, right?

But what time is it open for dinner? I found an opening time of 5 PM, but that was 2 years ago. Can somebody give me more current info? What's the latest/earliest PS you can get there?

When I called for my PS last week, I asked for the earliest dinner time and got 5:40, but that may just be the earliest they had available. 5:30 sticks in my head from what I may have heard prior though?? HTH!

The earliest opening we got was 5:20pm which is fine for us. So I am guessing the first PS would be at 5pm? I would just give them a call and ask. Here's the ph # 714-781-3463. :)

we went last year in Mar and we had PS reservations for 5 pm...so if it still stands, they open at 5 pm

Thanks everyone. :)

It's indeed 5 PM and that's a little close for our evening plans. So we've decided to switch to brunch for the next day, that's more safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter