"Goofy" ship card question...

MaryKLady

In a constant state of DCL withdrawl.
Does anyone know if I can I get a hole punched in my ship card for a lanyard?

Most of us put the KTTW card in a plastic envelope on a lanyard (these are on the ones you can get at port). However, Guest Services has a paper punch and will punch it for you if you wish.

I remember reading something about punching holes in kid's cards to say that they don't have charging privileges. Maybe someone has more info on that... but it may be something to consider. The pouches are really easy.

I remember reading something about punching holes in kid's cards to say that they don't have charging privileges. Maybe someone has more info on that... but it may be something to consider. The pouches are really easy.

They don't hole-punch the non-charging cards any more.

Most of us put the KTTW card in a plastic envelope on a lanyard (these are on the ones you can get at port). However, Guest Services has a paper punch and will punch it for you if you wish.

Great, thanks!

The last cruise we were on did this and I always felt like I was going to loose the card. I had hole punched on another cruise and it made me feel more secure...it's just me :goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter