Good Restaurants offsite?

I live in the area (right across vineland from Universal) and a favorite of mine and a lot of my family for Mexican is
Agave Azul

http://www.agaveazulorlando.com/

It's at the corner of Conroy and Kirkman behind the chik-fil-a. (Same shopping center as Bubbalous)

Awesome food and free chips & 3 types of dipping (salsa, white, and guac) free with the meals.

This place is new this year and it's already a favorite of mine and some other locals.

I live in the area (right across vineland from Universal) and a favorite of mine and a lot of my family for Mexican is
Agave Azul

http://www.agaveazulorlando.com/

It's at the corner of Conroy and Kirkman behind the chik-fil-a. (Same shopping center as Bubbalous)

Awesome food and free chips & 3 types of dipping (salsa, white, and guac) free with the meals.

This place is new this year and it's already a favorite of mine and some other locals.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!

We have eaten at a local one in Virginia Beach and it was fine. It's just a pizza buffet, so I wasn't expecting some great pizza. we have a little local place for that. YUM!
I remember going drinking at Peabody's...back in the day. And going to get my annual t-shirts from Pete Smith's and 17th Street surf shops. :upsidedow

I remember going drinking at Peabody's...back in the day. And going to get my annual t-shirts from Pete Smith's and 17th Street surf shops. :upsidedow
Yep, that's where I get my son's shirts! 17th Street! Nothing but name brand skate don't ya know!:snooty: Thank goodness the older two don't care yet.

Well I guess this is a chain but I absolutely love it...

Charley's Steak House
8255 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819

and on Sat night I had the mystery dinner at:

Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
8267 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819

It wasn't a bad show - I actually enjoyed myself.

Has anyone been to a place called
Cricketers Arms?
Sort of an old English-looking pub?

DH saw it on a web site and wants to go. They do have an impressive 17 beers on tap. But if it is total sucksville, I can convince him that we should just stop in for a pint.

Has anyone been to a place called
Cricketers Arms?
Sort of an old English-looking pub?

DH saw it on a web site and wants to go. They do have an impressive 17 beers on tap. But if it is total sucksville, I can convince him that we should just stop in for a pint.

I stopped in ther for a pint myself.Not bad and big screen TV's with mostly soccer games on them.Very well put toghether of A English Pub!!

I forgot too ask pixie,did you try any off site restruants??
If so wich one and how was it??

There is a great web site called restaurants.com where you can buy discounted gift certificates for restaurants in any city. We've used these in the past on vacation and here at home. It helps save money, always a good thing.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter