Good news, good news and a little cheating

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
The first piece of good news is that at the age of 34 I passed my driving test today on Friday 13th :)

The second piece of good news is that I've only been on my diet for 5 days and I've lost 3 pounds already ;) I couldn't help looking at the scales being that I was in such a good mood.

So if y'all don't mind I'm gonna be cheating/treating myself to some champagne and wine tonight with my meal ;) I figure that I won't be drinking so much from now on because I'll be driving so thought it'd be OK to have some tonight !

Good for you!!!
I'll have some wine with my meal tonight and celebrate with you! :teeth:

Keep up the great work!!

congrats.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I think your driving tests are harder than ours, so GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :) Enjoy your new freedom to roam, and be careful in those roundabouts (they scare me to death!)

Congratulations on losing 3 pounds as well. That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you will be celebrating lots more victories like this one in the future.

Enjoy your champagne and wine tonight, and have a little sip for me!!! :)

Congrats to you on both things!!! Yahoo!!!!
And you go right ahead and celebrate!!! I don't blame you...a nice glass of wine sounds good to me right about now!!

Have a great night!

Congratulations on both your great achievements! Enjoy your celebration tonight. :teeth:

Great Sam!!! Now learn how to drive on the left and then when you come here drive on the right side, you will feel like a newbie again!

Congratulations! I think that a glass of wine might be just what you deserve!
cheers.gif

Sam! You are even older than I was when I got my license ;) I was only 25 :teeth: My MIL, on the other hand was 49.

Congratulations sweetie! I'm so happy for you. Aren't you glad that is over and done?

Congratulations on your weight loss, too. Don't forget to post to the check in thread at the end of your first week. I just love reading the checkin thread :)

Congrats on the 3 lbs and the driving test!!! You are one happy woman tonight, and will be happier after the champagne...{{{hugs}}}

What a good day for you!!! Congrats on both feats!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter