Good News For Annual Pass holders!!

I

IOAFanatic24

Hi everyone!

I received this email today and thought some of you could make use of it. Enjoy! ;)

SPECIAL OFFER FOR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS

Enter to win tickets to a FOX FAMILY NETWORK TAPING at Toon Amphitheater in Islands of Adventure!

Thursday – April 26, 2001 featuring:
Shaggy and Wild Orchid

Saturday – April 28, 2001 featuring:
Vitamin C, SoulDecision, A*Teens

HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN:

Simply email us at annualpass@universalorlando.com
with your name and a daytime phone number.

** Tickets will be on a first come, first serve basis.
** Winners will receive (2) tickets for the taping.

** If your guest is not an annual passholder, you can purchase guest tickets for them at the 10% discount. Celebrity Annual Passholders will need to purchase tickets to Islands of Adventure.

** Tapings are scheduled to begin at 5pm on both nights.

** We cannot guarantee tickets for a specific night.

** Winners will be notified by phone/email at least 1 week prior to taping date.

Hmmm...sounds interesting! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

You know, I've never received any mailings as a AP holder (since Nov.).

Do you think it's because of where I live, and they know I won't just be "dropping by" for a weekender?

Patti

I never got any either for the entire first year, while my cousin who lives just two miles away was constantly getting mail from them. Now that I've renewed, I seem to get monthly mailings. Maybe they have your adress in their system wrong??

Jim

I have Aps for 2 years and have gotten not a single thing from them I also have WDW APs and always get good deals and sneak previews. IOA?US needs to jack it up a notch for us AP's

I usually get brochures from Universal from time to time. Maybe they have your address wrong?

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest