Good Neighbor/Dis Springs Resorts Transportation

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by glvsav37, Jul 13, 2018.

1. glvsav37

glvsav37 DIS Veteran

Hope this is the right forum

how is the shuttle transportation from the dis springs resorts to the parks? I'll be at a conference while the family visits the parks and trying to figure out the best way to get them there. I was figuring just uber, but if the shuttle bus is reliable, frequent, and not insanely crowded, I would use that.

Any experiences? Where do they drop you off, esp at MK?

Thanks

2. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

I'll move this to the Orlando Hotels board, where the Disney Springs hotels are discussed. :)

glvsav37 likes this.
  3. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Where are you actually staying because your title is describing two completely different places to stay ...

Good Neighbor/Dis Springs Resorts Transportation

Disney Springs hotels are NOT Good Neighbor Hotels. The Disney Springs has the second best shuttle/transportation after the actual Disney bus system. If you are staying there I wouldn't worry about it and there is a sticky at top of forum with great details.

If you are staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel, they are not connected and each offer their own shuttle which can be few and far between and some cost money. You will need to check with the hotel.

writerguyfl likes this.
  4. glvsav37

glvsav37 DIS Veteran

Sorry, staying at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, Disney Springs

5. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

Disney Springs Hotels (Official Walt Disney World Hotels) have access to a shuttle bus system.

Here is the information on it ~