Good Morning, exchangers!

snowwhitesmom

DIS Veteran
I just thought I would start the board today on a positive note and let y'all know how much I appreciate you. Summer is when I have the most time to DIS [ darn school!] and it was logical to think if I were to try an exchange hosting, it would be now. You have all been so kind and patient with me. I really feel like we are a community here, especially among exchangers, because our DISing touches our real world lives through our exchanges too.{Wow! THAT was a run on sentence if I ever saw one!}
It has been the exchangers who have shown caring and concern when I have had a bad day, and congrats when something wonderful [like a trip! :teeth: ] happens. You are all terrific people and I appreciate you. Now, before things get too mushy, let's take a commercial break - I need more coffee anyway!! :rotfl:

awww...Michelle that was nice of you.
Your exchange running smoothly??
Glad you have more time to DIS for awhile....when does school start back up for you?

it's running as smoothly as it can with me running it, Nancy! :lmao:
I go back right before labor day, so I still have some summer left! :teeth:

Hope your exchange finishes with no problems and glad to see that you had given it a try in hosting.

After labor day? How nice. We start this Friday, the kids hate it because we still have summer days left :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter