Good Doctor's visit

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Went to my every three month check up today and my doctor was very pleased. I have lost a total of 16 pounds since my last visit. 198 to 182 pounds. My Hb1Ac is 5.9 and my cholesterol is 152. Liver and kidney function are great.
The doctor is talking about pulling back on my meds. Told me if I am consistantly in the 80s to cut back on my insulin and if I am below 70 to not take the R.

Started back using the stationary bike today as well. Only 5 minutes today but I want to work up to at least 1/2 hour daily by the end of the month.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That's great news, Lisa. That's what WISH is all about--getting healthy. You are doing a great job and your decreased need for meds is the result! It can only get better from here as you start your exercise program!

After so many years of avoiding exercise, I am having to start slowly also. My 10 min on the treadmill is not much, but I figure that is 10 minutes better spent than sitting on the couch, eating and watching TV. We will get there!!!

Keep up the good work!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

How exciting for you! Isn't it wonderful when your Dr. likes what you're doing? ANd how WONDERFUL that yur insulin is being lowered and maybe your Rx!!! The same thing happened with me too! It was the best feeling for me. I really felt like I was taking an active part in my diabetes! Good for you! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

You are doing great, Lisa! Making progress and getting healthier. It's nice to have the doctor's approval, isn't it?

Wow, that is great news! Very impressive stats!!! I bet you are over the moon with the news about the meds too!!!! Amazing what a difference losing some weight can make! :) Good for you for starting back on the bike. Take it slow and you will build up your time before you know it! Every little bit counts!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter