good desserts at Tony's

All of them? Seriously, I've tried the Spumoni, Tiramisu, and the Pistachio Creme Brulee, and the were all very good. IMHO the Creme Brulee was probably the best tho.

That pistachio creme brulee looks Heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so wanted to try it last time, but I had a sick kid and had lost my dessert mojo (I didn't know that was possible:laughing:)

The pistachio creme brulee is really nice, especially as you get a little brandy-snap basket with candied pistachios in it as well :love:

I had the seasonal cheesecake in Dec. It was a mint cheesecake. It was the best cheesecake ever!!! :thumbsup2

I had the seasonal cheesecake in Dec. It was a mint cheesecake. It was the best cheesecake ever!!! :thumbsup2

I've got to second this. I really wasn't very hungry and I thought I'll just get something to nibble on but I ate the whole thing because it was that good.

DH and DS got the ice cream bomb and it was good too.

I was shafted! Didn't see any mint cheesecake in Dec! I was creme brulee'ed out, so I got the lemon cake. I'd had it before and it is a nice change from the chocolatey or rich desserts I usually get. The tiramisu is pretty good, too- nice and light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter