• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Deal?

cabot

Earning My Ears
Hi

Just booked our Disney vacation, 7 nites, first week in April (only time mine and the children schedules would permit) using the military appriciation rates. Since this is our first time, is 1093.00 (2 adults 2 children 12/10) at CBR (includes 4 ultimate park hopper passes) a good price? Took many days of calling (many times a day) but found one customer service rep who kept digging for me to get 7 days in one resort(she was great!). Please tell me that the crowds are not going to be so massive that it is going to ruin our trip! Been lurking on this board for about 2 weeks now and have found so much info it is amazing! Thanx to all!

EXCELLENT DEAL!!!!!! Now did you get that with a military discount? I am just curious because I tried the ASMO and there price was 1582. for five nights with passes for 2 adults and 2 children 9 and 2 Wow!

It seems like a very good deal.

I'm curious that you are getting Ultimate Park Hopper tickets however and now the 7 day Military ticket special. That is the first time I have heard of somebody getting that offer.

Have Fun!

Sounds like an excellent price! It may be crowded because of the Easter holiday, but the park will compensate with extra hours. Pre-planning will help and the weather will not be as hot as summer would be. Remember hit the parks early, go back to the resort during peak park crowds and return to the parks after the crowds hit the dinner venue.;)
Have fun!

Hi

When I phoned (for about the 1 millionth time) the recording says that we can purchas the ultimate park hopper, I asked the customer service person (who was great by the way!!! cant say enuff) and she just booked it like a package, she broke it down like this 653 for rooms and 438 for the tix, remember mine (active duty) is free. Thanx for the replys, keep'em comming as I can not get enuff info!

Thanx!!

Congrats!!! Thats a great deal...I'm paying 170.00 each night AAA rate, with tax included for 3 nites in April.......AP or codes not available when I am going! So consider yourself lucky!!
Have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter