Good cruise clip art?

PatricenPete

DIS Veteran
I am trying to design an iron on transfer to put on the pillowcase that I plan on having the characters sign on our upcoming cruise.

Does anyone have a site for some good Disney cruise clip art, preferably featuring the characters?

Thanks!

I'm curious about this one too -- I'm also looking for cruise coloring pages. My DD had some on the trip and she loved them and I was looking for more of them. Wish I would have purchased those coloring books now!

In the Castaway Club section of the DCL website, there are a few coloring pages that you can download. None feature the ship -- just characters in water activities.

you can purchase photo copy transfer paper from staples, or any office supply store , or a fabric center , and iron on a scanned photo you currently own. This way you can put anything on your pillowcase. Maybe even a photo from a previos trip to Disney.You simple copy a photo etc on this paper and then you iron it to the fabric.The paper has a special backing which allows this to be done.

PatricenPete said:
I am trying to design an iron on transfer to put on the pillowcase that I plan on having the characters sign on our upcoming cruise.

Does anyone have a site for some good Disney cruise clip art, preferably featuring the characters?

Thanks!

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom half of this thread w/in the Creative DISigns forum. There are lots of great sites for you to check out. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

I've been thinking about this more, you might want to do a search for ship clipart on the DISigns forum or ask the DDA designers on the Disigns forum if they have any ship clipart. The link I sent you to has tons of Disney character cliparts that you'll want to use. I've seen Minnie on a beach blanket, goofy snorkling, Mickey/minnie surfing, donald duck running w/ a surfboard..... but ship clip art......hmmmm. Good luck.

kdsluvdisney said:
I'm curious about this one too -- I'm also looking for cruise coloring pages. My DD had some on the trip and she loved them and I was looking for more of them. Wish I would have purchased those coloring books now!

Have you checked e-bay?

taeja71 said:
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom half of this thread w/in the Creative DISigns forum. There are lots of great sites for you to check out. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

I've been thinking about this more, you might want to do a search for ship clipart on the DISigns forum or ask the DDA designers on the Disigns forum if they have any ship clipart. The link I sent you to has tons of Disney character cliparts that you'll want to use. I've seen Minnie on a beach blanket, goofy snorkling, Mickey/minnie surfing, donald duck running w/ a surfboard..... but ship clip art......hmmmm. Good luck.

I love the puppy dof you have on you site....Where did you ge that? Thanks

taeja71 said:

I love the puppy dog you have on you site....Where did you get that? Thanks

PatricenPete said:
I plan on having the characters sign on our upcoming cruise.

My kids have been to Disneyland at least 6 times. (My brother-in-law works there. Good problem to have :thumbsup2 )

But my DS 9 and DD 11 are saying they are too old to bring thier autograph books! Heck, I might bring one of them just for the fun of it. Seeing them grow up is wonderful, but I miss some of the innocence...

We'll be in Orlando next week, on the cruise Thursday. Can't wait!!!

VRodKen
:moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter