• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Charlotte

Good Charlotte???

• great!

• good!

• eh ok

• suck

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roxter79

All you need is love
not my favorite band but I met Benji a while back and we've kept in touch. He's a nice guy. So is Joel. just wondering if anyone's met them or what you think of them

- No talent.

- They talk about how much rich people suck, but they are millionares.

- They talk about not being trendy, yet they are following in the foot steps as the millions of pop punk bands that came about in the past year 1/2+

this is bassicly why I don't like them also. Just saying that they are nice guys met them at Warped tour last year. Talked to Benji mostly but uh yeah

better bands:
afi, allister, andrew w.k., atticus, audio adrenaline, audio karate, authority zero, autopilot off, avenged sevenfold, avoid one thing, blindside, bouncing souls, box car racer, boy sets fire, cheese, chevelle, coheed and cambria, computers, cordalene, dashboard confessional, death by sterio, dropkick murphys, face to face, finch, get up kids, glass jaw, gob, goldfinger, greenday, home grown, jackson, jimmy eat world, kicked in the head, lag wagon, less than jake, letter kills, mad caddies, madison, matchbook romance, maxeen, mess with texas, mest, missing 23rd, motion city soundtrack, movies, music, mxpx, nfg, nofx, none more black, pennywise, pistol grip, poisen the well, rancid, rise against, rufio, rx bandits, senses fail, sex pistols, simple plan, slick shoes, stairwell, story of the year, swingin' utters, taking back sunday, the ataris, the briggs, the casualties, the distillers, the early november, the misfits, the ramones, the suicide machines, the unseen, the used, thrice, trust company, tsuanami bomb, tsunami bomb, u.s. bombs, usless i.d., western waste, yellow card, The Clash,The Ramones

I love their music. I really dont know too much about them.

they really suck. ill do wut Roxter did.

Better Bands:
Metallica, Incubus, Korn, Dream Theater, 311, Deftones, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Aerosmith, AAF, Bionic Jive, Black Label Society, Eighteen Visions, Dream Theater, Disturbed, Glassjaw, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, In Flames, Jimi Hendrix, Killswitch Engage, Iron Maiden, Infectious Grooves, Kiss, Kittie, Patent Pending, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy, RATM, Pearl Jam, Staind, Static X, (OLD) Sugar Ray, Taking Back Sunday, Weezer, Tool.

I don't think they're too bad. I voted good. I really like Simple Plan tho.

I love them (Joel's so hot!). I heard Benji was really nice. I can't wait for them to go on tour!

yeah. He's so cool. I love talking to him. He makes me laugh when I pissed and no one else can

I luv good charllotte and so do my friends n i kno for a fact we would love to meet them....where did u meet them???

ListentoCKY said it best. There song should be called "Lifestyles of the Stupid and Talentless".

lol it is funny to talk about them... they started in severna park! the drummer went to my HS and he was in the marching band. It is funny to see what he is like after going through my band director! hehe.... it is cool to see a local band from here make it!

i dont like them at all they used to be ok back in year 2000 when they wernt popular then popularaty got to em an now they only do what the crowd wants whatever happened to saying screw the system and lets do what we want

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter