Golfing in November?

Tower

DIS Veteran
Hey Fellow Dis'rs!
I keep on clicking on the link for the Buena Vista Golf Course and I love how it looks! The problem is DS is only 10 and not one to really appreciate golfing the course with me. DW is not a golfer either, but would be willing to join me if the 3 DK's were looked after. (Not very likely!)
That leaves only me, who has never, ever broken 100, and will likely lose more balls than I'm comfortable with.
I don't want to golf alone, what fun is that? Any recommendations for finding a golf partner who may be patient enough to handle me? (Nov 10-16, but shooting for one day of the weekend to play)
Thanks!

Just book a tee time for when you want to go and tell the others in the group you are not a really good golfer and they should be fine. I am not a good golfer by any means and everyone has always been patient with me when my son and I are paired with others. I've been given advice when I've asked and left alone when I haven't asked for help. If I'm holding the group up too much, I'll just suck it up, pick the ball up and go to the green.

It's golfing at WDW after all. You can blame the aligators for the missing balls. When there is water near by that is ALWAYS where my ball goes :rotfl:

Just enjoy the experience, I would love to golf at Buena Vista some day.

Just go ahead and book your tee time. You'll be put into a group and will have a great time. I booked a round of golf for DH as a gift on our last trip and he didn't stop talking about it for the rest of our vacation!:)

He's a real duffer, but he just warned the other 3 he was playing with when they first started out, and everything was fine.

You'll miss my DH my just a week, and he's not a great golfer either, but loves enjoying that course especially. He got a premium annual pass last year that's still good for this trip, and it includes access to the Oak Trail 9 hole course whenever he likes, so he enjoys putzing on that course for a quick fix as many days as he can. And he has golfed at LBV and just got added to a group. He enjoyed it, so don't worry if you go alone, it won't stay that way once you get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter