Golf Help Needed!

MamaCoog

Mouseketeer
I need some help from the DIS Dads. DH and my dad want to golf during our trip in 2 weeks. DH has golfed several of the courses in WDW but we are trying to find something that will be a little more budget friendly off property. The WDW courses are $120 per person for the day they are looking to play (Monday 01/26). Anyone have recommendations for a decent off property course that is not going to break the bank? We live in Augusta so we love a nice course ;)

Thanks in advance DIS Dads! :thumbsup2

I need some help from the DIS Dads. DH and my dad want to golf during our trip in 2 weeks. DH has golfed several of the courses in WDW but we are trying to find something that will be a little more budget friendly off property. The WDW courses are $120 per person for the day they are looking to play (Monday 01/26). Anyone have recommendations for a decent off property course that is not going to break the bank? We live in Augusta so we love a nice course ;)

Sorry, I don't know golf. Hopefully, someone else will post. Have a great trip.

From my experience, golf is very expensive for non residents. We ended up playing the Disney course(s) since the off property courses were within $10 if I remember correctly. I'm not sure what is around the area at this point. The last time I played there was maybe 6-7 years ago. Sorry.

I would suggest googling "orlando golf course" and see what comes up.

If they don't want to golf the deals at WDW, then have them download one of the golf apps that show the daily deals.

Sunrise 9 for $29 gets you on the back 9 at LBV, Magnolia or Oak Trail. First two comes with cart. Also, in the deal is a pre-round drink (non-alcoholic), breakfast sandwich and post drink (can be a beer). If you have Water Parks and More tickets then I believe its only $14 (confirm though). I reserve the first available time (right now 07:08) on a course then the last possible time (pot luck on this one, but try to get the 08:28) so I might miss the last two holes on the first nine, but pretty wicked price for close to 18 holes. Twilight prices at WDW are $69, so get the first available twilight rate and they can easily get in 18 unless the course is really backed up. All prices are +tax.

Just checked the 26th and there are a ton of Sunrise 9 times, plus even a 13:40 twilight rate at Palm.

Hope this gets you started and others post additional real information to help out.

Cheers!

Roehl

Thanks for all of the suggestions! He has played most of the Disney courses before and I mentioned the deal at Oak Trail but he didn't seem interested. We've googled but sometimes it is hard to judge the quality of the course online. I was hoping that maybe someone had played somewhere and had a recommendation. I think he found somewhere that he wants to try :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter