Golden Gate Bridge and other Monorail Questions

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
Hi Collecter Board!

I was wondering, will the Golden Gate Bridge Monorail toy be availble in WDW this november? My other question is what is the battery life on these toys?

Brad

Banzai-

I'm not sure why you would think that the DCA Monorail, with Golden Gate Bridge, would be available at WDW. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me... In July at the World of Disney in Anaheim, the had a whole side of a pin kiosk with nothing but WDW pins!

In May, WDW was still selling the WDW Monorail version.

The trains do not "eat" batteries like some electronic cameras I know of, but if you want the Monorail to run around a Christmas tree for hours at a time, be prepared with extra batteries on hand.

You cound probably find one of the DCA Monorails on eBay at a decent price, check it out. I think the park was selling them for $65.00.

NHMickey- oops, sorry I forgot you.

The Golden Gate Monorail is a new version of the battery operated Monorail that has been sold at WDW for the past couple of years. This version of course has Disneyland Resort logos, and comes with an orange plastic (way out of scale) Golden Gate Bridge. Stripe is blue.

The box says nothing about the recorded soundtrack of the Monorail spiel, but it does have it.
It doesn't even say it comes with monorail track, but this too, is included. There is also a series of DCA attraction models that you connect to the mono system and activate when the monorail stops at them.

Thank you for letting me know... Now to make room for a bridge...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter