Gold level discount

cgolf

DIS Veteran
The gold cc members are supposed to get 10% off in the shops correct? We did on our last cruise, but had to always remind the cashiers. Just a double check.

Thanks
Cgolf

Yes. It's 10% every time you shop. Status is on card, no need to remind them. :) :) Shop shop shop!!!

It is printed on your KTTW card (gold status), but we also found the need to remind the CMs in the shops on some occasions. We had one situation of "That adds to XYZ" and I asked if he had taken the platinum discount--no, he'd not done that "yet." At that point, it was not automatic; the CM had to manually enter the discount.

Do be aware that there are some items which are not eligible for the discount.

Awesome. Thanks for the replies. Two more days till our DCL grand slam. The waiting is torture right now.

Its been our experience that some cashiers are better than others at automatically applying the discount. So, unless we can add our stuff up in our heads first, we make it a practice to ask.

Forgot to mention that if you find you didn't get the discount you can go back to the shop and they will fix it - may take a manager to approve it.

Wow, I didn't know we got 10% off! We are gold on our upcoming cruise, and we planned on doing a lot of shopping, so this is wonderful! Thanks for the info.

We will also be completing the grand slam on that trip as well!

That's correct. DW and I never had to remind the cast members in any of the shops on the Dream. As soon as I handed them my card, they remarked "Oh and you get 10% off!!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter