Gold and Platinum gifts?

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
My husband and I sail with our best friends (who are both silver on DCL). To make reservations easier for all, we split up and I book one room as platinum lead and my husband books the second as gold. On our last cruise we sailed in connecting SPHs. Our welcome gift in both rooms were exactly the same. In the past the gold gift was the same as platinum but the platinum gift got more "goodies". Not in this case. The bags and contents were identical. Is this the new norm? I honestly don't care much as I have too much of it anyway and give them to my friends but I'm curious.

The gold and platinum gifts that you receive when you get to your stateroom are the same now as far as I've seen. Room service should have contacted the platinum room to arrange the extra goody from them. Our choices on our first platinum cruise last year were chocolate covered strawberries, fruit plate or sparkling wine (I think. memory is fuzzy). Then you get the platinum meal in Palo.

The gold and platinum gifts that you receive when you get to your stateroom are the same now as far as I've seen. Room service should have contacted the platinum room to arrange the extra goody from them. Our choices on our first platinum cruise last year were chocolate covered strawberries, fruit plate or sparkling wine (I think. memory is fuzzy). Then you get the platinum meal in Palo.
I think our chocolates were an assortment of truffles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter