Gold and Platinum Castawy Club?

Wait... what? My sister is in the room with me but she isn't a Gold member, she is silver. How does that work again?

Bumping in case someone knows the answer. We'll have 5 of us, but only 2 are Gold. Our kids are still silver as we left them at home on our last cruise!

Would we get 2 $25 credits or potentially up to 5 $25 credits (I really hope we don't spend that much though!!!! :scared1:)

aloha,
Why don't you charge whatever your sister wants on your room key and get the discount Keep track of what she purchases. At the end of the trip have her pay you back for what ever she purchased using your discount.

aloha,
hawaiian mickey

There is no limit to the number of times you can get the $25 shopping discount on a $100 purchase. DD and I were on in June and had either 5 or 6 $25 credits from our spending.

For the poster asking about sailing with a silver member, you will need to do all the purchasing in order to receive the shopping discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter