• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going tomorrow, max pass????

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
So I scanned all four tickets of our party to my phone/app.
Now when 2 want to MaxPass one ride and the other 2 a different ride how do those not with me get in? Do they need the app and scan their tickets into the app on their own phone? Is the app how we use the max passes?

Next, can I use my son’s ticket to get a max pass for space (that he won’t ride) and then use it for myself as the rider?

My son, youngest, doesn’t have a phone so is his only way to ride with a max pass with me?

Thanks in advance!

So I scanned all four tickets of our party to my phone/app.
Now when 2 want to MaxPass one ride and the other 2 a different ride how do those not with me get in? Do they need the app and scan their tickets into the app on their own phone? Is the app how we use the max passes?

Next, can I use my son’s ticket to get a max pass for space (that he won’t ride) and then use it for myself as the rider?

My son, youngest, doesn’t have a phone so is his only way to ride with a max pass with me?

Thanks in advance!
They just need their ticket to enter the ride. The app is only needed to book the fastpass.

1.Yes, app to book the fast passes with maxpass then you can enter the fast pass queue either with your paper ticket or your phone.

2. Yes, you can do that. I don't ride Space or Star Tours so I usually get one for both of them and then my son does both - you just need to have the ticket associated with that fastpass - so you would just scan your son's ticket to enter Space - no-one is going to check it

When we last went I went to watch the evening shows and I stacked some fast passes for that couple of hours for my son to use on both our tickets. I didn't want to give him my phone to carry around so I just wrote down the time of the fast passes and he was able to use them by scanning his ticket or mine - whichever had the fast pass for that attraction.

3. As stated already really - you can book fast passes via maxpass for him on your phone and he just needs his paper ticket to enter the fastpass queue.

Hope that helps - have a great time!

Space Mountain has a great single rider line. If only 1 person is riding I would just use the single rider line. This gives you more flexibility and I suspect it would be faster than fast pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter