• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to IOA for the 1st time 12/23 want to eat lunch at Mytho's?

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
Do I need to make reservations? Do they take reservations? Where is Mytho's located in IOA? Oh I can't wait to see this park. Any suggestions on touring the park?

Thanks for your assistance.

We went to Mythos on the Saturday before Thanksgiving and we didn't have ressies--we were there right when they opened (I think 11:00) and were seated right away! The restaurant is located in the Lost Continent--overlooking the water. It was pretty good!

As far as touring...We got to IOA at opening. We went to Hulk, Spiderman etc., then we walked thru Cartoon Lagoon without doing any rides to Juarassic Park--we did the Juarassic Park ride and then walked to The Lost Continent and did Dueling Dragons. We then went to Suess Landing and did a few rides and then walked back to Mythos in time for them to open. After lunch, we went back to do the water rides at Cartoon Lagoon and our other favorites in the park.

We left IOA to go to Universal by 2:00pm!

It worked great for us!:)

Have fun!

The saturday before thankgiving is a bit different than the sunday prior to christmas eve on monday. I would get ressies if i were going. The touring plan by goofy is pretty sound but only hit the highest of high points. there is so much to see and do if you will explore camp jurassic, suessland, posidions fury, mystic fountain, dino discovery center.... take a fast first stroll hitting the high points you want to see and then go around the second time to see the rest and explore. you may end up enjoying the second trip around every bit as much as the fist but for different reasons. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter