Going to get a new home

TnRobin

The prodical child
All this "I am on the phone right now..." stuff is getting to me. I have now called Megan Butler to find out the maintenance dues at Hilton Head. ($3.32) Now all I gotta do is wait until tonight so Hubby and I can decide how many points to add on.

We are going to get enough so that we can book 5 or 6 nights at HHI in the summer using banking and borrowing. That will probably be between 50 to 60. That will bring my total to 230 to 240. We are about to break the 210 mark. YIPPEEE

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

Robin,
I am trying to talk dh into the very same thing! I hope to be right behind you! :D

....even now

Just did my budget and may be doing the same thing at VWL very soon!

So what do you say for an add on? Welcome Home Again?

;)

Lesley

ºoº
1979 Contemporary
1992 Off-site
1994 Carribean Beach
1999 Fort Wilderness and Coronado Springs
2000 Polynesian and Old Key West
2002 Boardwalk Villas

Lesley,
We just added on at WVL! Own at BWV so now we can try the lodge at the 11 month window. Hard decision to add on, but....... See you Sat. if space still available.
Connie

Soooo cool, Robin! "One can never have enough points...." LOL! Congratulations.

<font size=4><font color=purple><font face=BrushArt>Carol</font></font></font>
minnie04a.gif

<font color=FF0066><font face=tahoma>Co-Mod - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font></font>
<font color=purple><font face=tahoma>Co Mod - Cruise Board</font></font>
<font color=FF0066><font face=tahoma>Co-Mod - DVC Board</font><

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter