• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to Disney in October/November! Anybody else?

Briangwen7

Earning My Ears
Going to Disney World for 7 days Starting October 30th with my beautiful boyfriend!!! Anybody around for those dates? We are doing MNSSHP on Halloween night! :cool1:

I'm going with my soon-to-be wife October 29-November 11, going to MNSSHP on Halloween too! We get married on October 27th, so it will be our honeymoon. Can't wait! :cool1:

I'll just miss you! I'll be there November 9-12 for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon.

I was there for the Tower of Terror Ten Miler Weekend and went to my first MNSSHP. It was so fun. The Boo To You Parade was awesome!

My partner and I are there from 31st October until 10th November but going to MNSSHP on 2nd November :thumbsup2

Duck In Blue said:
My partner and I are there from 31st October until 10th November but going to MNSSHP on 2nd November :thumbsup2

Will be there 10/27-28, going solo at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter