Going to Disney in Mid march. What about Knotts Berry that time of year?

Tami and Bryan

Earning My Ears
Going to Disney in Mid march. What about Knotts Berry that time of year?
Too cool? Other recommendations instead of Knotts?

We made a day trip to Knotts when we were there earlier this month - it was wonderful. The park was completely empty and we could ride the rides over and over if we wanted - definitely worth the trip :thumbsup2

mickey-mania said:
We made a day trip to Knotts when we were there earlier this month - it was wonderful. The park was completely empty and we could ride the rides over and over if we wanted - definitely worth the trip :thumbsup2

Not too cold? I never been to Knotts, but seems to be mostly water rides. Not too cold for all those water rides?

There's only 3 water rides--the Log Ride, Bigfoot Rapids and Perilous Plunge. If you stay away from the latter two (you don't get very wet on the log ride), you won't have a problem. I go to Knott's for the roller coasters.

I didn't like knott's it felt like a carnival too me for some reason. You should be fine on the water rides it won't be that cold in March. I went on the log ride and I didn't even get wet. Didn't go on the other water rides though the plunge one didn't look all that stable and it was really windy so water was blowing off of it like crazy.

Universal is great and Magic Mountain has great thrill rides. We wen to Knotts in June and it was pretty slow then too. Some good thrill rides.

We have been going to Knotts every October and March for the past couple years. I am a middle school teacher in AZ, and we have a week off in mid October for Fall Break and of course Spring Break mid March. Knotts is EMPTY every time we go, feels like we own the park. Never a wait for any ride, you walk right on! We have three boys (ages 1,3,5), and they love Camp Snoopy! They can stay on the rides over and over! We usually do Knotts Sunday-Wednesday and then head to Disneyland for the remainder of the trip. Go to Knotts and enjoy! You will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter