Going to DAP? The DIS Pride 29 Cougar Club - Sign up

yesterday I was at a party and we were all 14,15,16,17 year olds and then my sister and her friends arrived who are 20 years and older. hahahaha the first thing that came to my mind was "the cougar pride is out hunting" hahahah and I remembered this thread xD

So, since I turned 58 today (29 x 2), does that make me twice the cougar? :teacher:

Now how did I miss THIS thread?!?

I will be celebrating my uh hmm, 29th birthday ;) while we are at DAP, and since my "gentleman" will be chasing after all the other Cougars...and probably Todd, may I join in the festivities?

And John, I copied those- me thinks the button maker is coming out for several projects before DAP!

Lori pirate:

I will be celebrating my uh hmm, 29th birthday ;) while we are at DAP, and since my "gentleman" will be chasing after all the other Cougars...and probably Todd, may I join in the festivities?

And John, I copied those- me thinks the button maker is coming out for several projects before DAP!

Lori pirate:

:worship::worship::worship: Thank you mama.:worship::worship::worship:

So, since I turned 58 today (29 x 2), does that make me twice the cougar? :teacher:

Happy Birthday!
How many times does 21 do into 58?........... Multiple!! (Cougar Humor)

Lori pirate:

I was thinking of doing the same, but I have NO craft skills! If you make Cougar buttons could you let me know ?

Theresa

I was thinking of doing the same, but I have NO craft skills! If you make Cougar buttons could you let me know ?

Theresa

Sure. We have an automated button maker that does 2.25" buttons. How many do you think we need? Let me know and I'll make up a batch!

I realized today that I have spent a year thinking I was older than I really am.:sad2: I thought all year that I was already the number that I am getting ready to turn in December.....That's just sad.

Sure. We have an automated button maker that does 2.25" buttons. How many do you think we need? Let me know and I'll make up a batch!

I realized today that I have spent a year thinking I was older than I really am.:sad2: I thought all year that I was already the number that I am getting ready to turn in December.....That's just sad.

Well there is some anticipation in turning 29. Perhaps you just wanted to get it over with.;)

I just signed my daughter(12) and I (29) up for DAP!! I think I might DATW while my daughter old plays Kim Possible....is that bad???? lol...Last time we were at WS I got the Pama and Champagne drink and she "goes suck it up sista we have another mission to complete!!!" Haha gotta love tweenaged girls!!:rotfl:

We got a shout out on this week's podcast. :cool1: Especially Todd ;)

ist2_1751460_wolf_in_sheep_s_clothing.jpg

the_wolf_and_the_chicken.jpg

wolf_pack_first_image.jpg

Hmmm....whatever are you speaking of???:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just signed my daughter(12) and I (29) up for DAP!! I think I might DATW while my daughter old plays Kim Possible....is that bad???? lol...Last time we were at WS I got the Pama and Champagne drink and she "goes suck it up sista we have another mission to complete!!!" Haha gotta love tweenaged girls!!:rotfl:

Your on the list! With a pack of Cougars, I am sure your Cub will be fine!

Well, this trip is a present/celebration for a milestone "29th" birthday, so you gals need to count me in on this one, too! Can't wait to meet all of you!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter