Going sooner than I thought... HELP!

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Ok, I'm SO EXCITED! My mom told me to book us a short trip soon. (My dad passed away in February and she had been taking care of him for years. She's ready for a little vacation and I think this will be good for her. They used to take me often as a child. It'll be DS's 1st trip and DD's 2nd. But their first with Meme.) Now, I need to start on T-Shirt Designs. My kids call her Meme. I'm thinking about something like. A Magical trip to see the Mouse with Meme. But that may be way too many M's. lol. Maybe just a Magical Trip with Meme. What do ya'll think? DH won't be wearing a shirt. (I'll have to do a really great one for our December trip to get him to cooperate. lol.) I was showing her some of LadyLucca's designs on her thread and she said something about, we should each have our own character!
Ok, so any ideas?

ooh! I love spontaneous trips!! I think the one with all the M's is cute (especially since it is going on little ones!)

Last fall DH didn't want to participate in the shirt wearing either, so I bought him a couple plain white 3 button golf style shirts and made a small desgin to go on the breast where a logo would go. He reluctantly agreed to wear his King Daddy shirt (to match my Princesses Mommy and DS2's Prince Kyle shirt) and he was thrilled with all the attention we got!

have fun!
Kristin

Ok, just booked. The system kept hanging up. lol. Anyway, Coleman was very nice. Booked ASMo April 23-26. 3 Adults, 1 child (3) and 1 infant (17 mo.). 2 day MYW tickets. Used the code for free hopping and options. (Probably won't use options.) $883.18.
AND I got and ADR for CM for the morning that we leave. (We're driving.) Ok, now shirts.
Here's one design.
MagicalTripwithMeme.png

I cannot even discuss how jealous I am! Have an extra great time for me, okay? Also, stop off at the Avenues Mall exit in Jacksonville and get an orange and vanilla swirl milkshake from the Steak N Shake. Since we don't have Steak N Shake here in Savannah, I always make DH stop so I can get one of those. That way I know I'm really on my way! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter