• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going Solo, First week of November

DisneyMan65

Earning My Ears
I'm a longtime lurker. I've been to WDW and DLR many times, sometimes solo, and have gotten lots of good advice from DIS throughout the years.

I'll be back at The World again for 10 days at the beginning of November, and have a business conference for a few of those days, my schedule being pretty flexible. While I love to do WDW solo, I always though it'd be nice to meet some fellow WDW lovers and hang out together, maybe make a new friend or two. I plan on spending a good amount of time at F & W, and enjoy the parks and restaurants/bars at night. Wondering if anyone will be around then, and if you're interested in perhaps meeting up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter