going out for DD's birthday. Its Monday! Photos Added

mark&sue

<font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod
It feels so good to go out on a Monday for a change!

My best friend, Lisa and I both have our children's birthday on the same day, today. Kirsty (stichgonecrazy) is 14 and Jack is 11 today.

Last year both our families and another were celebrating their birthday at WDW on a grand gathering Safari celebration at animal kingdom. Disney even came to our villas and left them balloons and cards signed by Mickey. It was so good that we decided we had to have an anniversary meal to remember last year. (both Kirsty and Jack had their friend's parties at the weekend)

So all our three families are eating at a local restaurant tonight. But hey how good is it to leave work early on a MONDAY, have a drink and get ready to go out.:cloud9: Just wish it was at WDW. The next time all three of our families do Disney will be Lisa's 40th in 2010 at Disneyland Paris.

Susan

Sounds like a wonderful evening. Although it's not WDW, I'm sure you will all have a brillant time:)

Just got back and we had a great time. Discussing where to stay at DLP and we have just under three years to go!!!! Love to plan

susan

Glad you had a good evening Sue

BTW, it's never too early to plan a holiday :thumbsup2

Mandy :)

I remember you telling us about there birthday last year. I hope you had a great time :)

Mandy

Always like to take my camera with me

Here is one of us all

Kirstys14thbirthday009.jpg

The birthday cake

Kirstys14thbirthday007.jpg

and the present openings

Kirstys14thbirthday004.jpg

Kirstys14thbirthday003.jpg

Happy belated Birthday
great to hear you all had a good time

Lovely photos, glad you all had a great time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter