Going on 3 night wonder for 3rd Anniversary

looneytunes31419

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

My DH and I are going on a 3 night wonder Cruise and he was planning while we are in Nassau while he went into town he is going to treat me to the rain forest for 15 dollars a day. I guess my question is does he need to make reservations ahead of time or can we wait til we board or the day of? Can anyone help me with this. We are getting so Excited It is getting close. this will be our third anniversary and our 6th cruise but the first time on the "wonder"ful Wonder.:banana: :yay: Thanks for any advise.

Congratulations!!! We went on our 1st cruise last year in November on the Wonder. You're going to have a wonderful time! My DH and I took a tour of the spa right after we got onboard and they were offering the rain forest room for couples for the entire lenth of your cruise. I would think that you could wait until you boarded. The rain forest room is a come-and-go type thing...no reservations are required so I wouldn't think it would matter when you booked it. We were on the 4 night wonder and DH went there sometimes 3 times a day. Not very long at each visit but would maybe visit for about 30 min. each time. It's a very nice place!!! Enjoy!

Which Wonder are you going on? We'll be on the Sept 11th Wonder which seems close to the time you are going. My anniversary is Sept 6th, so we are starting it off at WDW. :)

And you have to tell me what the "rain forest" is? Sounds heavenly.

Which Wonder are you going on? We'll be on the Sept 11th Wonder which seems close to the time you are going. My anniversary is Sept 6th, so we are starting it off at WDW. :)

And you have to tell me what the "rain forest" is? Sounds heavenly.

We are going on the Sept 11-14 wonder cruise. Our Anniversary is on Sept 11th, We board on our anniversary and DH made palo reservation for the night we board. It is getting very close only 3 weeks 4 days away. I can't control my excitement.:cool1: :cheer2:

We are going on the Sept 11-14 wonder cruise. Our Anniversary is on Sept 11th, We board on our anniversary and DH made palo reservation for the night we board. It is getting very close only 3 weeks 4 days away. I can't control my excitement.:cool1: :cheer2:

You'll be on our cruise. :thumbsup2

Have you been on the meeting thread?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1811153&page=12

I am relativly new to it so I don't know if you have come over to meet the others before. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter