• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

going in November

ddank

Wilderness Lodge Veteran
I enjoyed my July trip so much I couldn't help book a return trip Nov 13-18 at the CR and WL with hopes of having free roam of the parks and resorts. I was wondering what will I have to sacrifice going in one of the deadest seasons of the year? What I mean is do the boats between WL and CR shut down before 10? Does the monorail shut down early? Are the snackshops closed early? How late are the parks open and do they still the the fireworks in MK? Do the resorts lounges close early? Also what is the weather like this time of season? Thank you for all your help.

Mainly you will sacrifice park hours and showtimes. But because the crowds are low, you will still get to see everything, you will just have to plan to do so.

I love the fall and the early hours, because I don't end up as tired, and got to spend evenings at Epcot or Downtown Disney.
It was a more relaxing vacation than my usual spring commando tours.

oops-I forgot!

The weather is beautiful. Warm during the day and cooler at night. One of the neatest things is that they start decorating for Christmas, so I got to watch the Osbourne's setting up their light display and still see part of it.

Fireworks times are limited, but still available. Check on Disney.go.com for park and event hours for your visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter