Going in May as a single parent of 5..help!

WildReekies

Mouseketeer
Top of the morning to ya!
INFO:
I have been divorced for 2 years now, I have 5 amazing kids who all have ADHD. DD 14, DS 12, DS 10, DD 6, DD6. So normally you'd think "hey you have two teens who can help!" Yeah, it really doesn't work that way in my home. My kids are so very helpful, but they have more limitations because of their ADHD and disney can be stimulation overload. The last trip we took was pre-divorce when i was pregnant with the twins. We are going end of May 26th- June 2nd and staying at POP with two rooms.
CONCERNS
I am worried about getting separated from them while im toileting the twins, im worried about my sons going into the bathrooms by themselves, they also are pretty anxious about that.

I will need down time, not sure how to make that happen. These kids never want to be chill lol.

POP hotel? Did i pick the right resort for going as a single parent? Would a different resort work better for my family dynamics? The kids are excited about the sky-liner

I want my older two kiddos to enjoy the vacation too and not always feel like im using them as "helpers" all the time.

Last trip we were rope drop dyhards, but would staying late into closing be more logical as a single parent?

How do you single parents handle swimming with multiple ages???

Any other tips or tricks you can offer up?

I am just so worried im going to lose one of them....

Thank you all in advance!IMG_2582.JPGIMG_2581.JPGIMG_2580.JPGIMG_2578.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter