Going, going...not Going Europe 2021

auntlynne

Aunt Lynne
Did anyone catch this bit of news? Sort of just slipped it in with “we’ve canceled June cruises” (now that it’s April). And by the way, no European cruises this year, either.

Sorry to hear that for those who probably booked in 2019 for 2020 to be bumped to 2021 and now ?2022. And probably not the same itinerary. But at least this gives time to plan something different, not waiting til the last moment.

we were booked for a June Med sailing. Thankfully we were able to book the same itinerary for 2022.
Third times the charm:flower3:. This time both my children will be adults. This will be our 7th cruise they are looking forward to their first Palo Brunch

we were booked for a June Med sailing. Thankfully we were able to book the same itinerary for 2022.
Third times the charm:flower3:. This time both my children will be adults. This will be our 7th cruise they are looking forward to their first Palo Brunch

Yeah! They changed our Itinerary out of San Juan for November. It was pretty perfect. We were going to Antigua, not just the same usual stops.

I so hope you get to sail it.

Bon Voyage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter