• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going from 3 to 4 at Ohanas

disneydiva24

Earning My Ears
My mom has decided to come and join us for two nights if she can get a flight to MCO. So everything id up in the air right now if she will even make it out. But we have ADR at Ohana at 9:30p for 3 of us. Should I just wait until we get there to add her if she is there with us. I am stressing over all this change, especially since she may not even get on a flight. Thanks!

I'd try to change it now to 4. It's usually better to show up with one fewer than one extra as the extra can be turned away (and due to 'Ohana's popularity, is more likely to happen than at other places).

Best thing to do is add her now if you even can. Adding a person at OHana when you get there will be virtually impossible.
THat is the busiest place and the heaviest booked, so they don't usually allow an add on at the podium. (fire code capacity rule)

IF you add her now and she can't come no biggie, just let them know when you get there 1 won't be joining you.

I did forget one *minor* thing. Make sure that you get this before Oct 26. After that point, it will be best to risk the one person sitting elsewhere due to the Credit Card guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter