going away at easter!

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
excuse the lack of punctuation in this thread, as i'm holding evie!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to n ireland at easter to see my family! :banana: :banana:
I haven't seen them in 15 months and they are desperate to meet evie. I have 5 uncles and auntsand my grandma over there as well as my cousins. My mum (who moved to england when she was 21) can't wait to show off her grand daughter to her mum and brothers!

can't wait!

Evie is going to be one seasoned traveller!

Have lots of fun, enjoy people mking a big fuss over the both of you :goodvibes

:sunny:

Jodie

Oh it's going to be lovely and I bet Evie will love all the (extra) attention. I bet your Mum will be so proud :)

Verity ~ Sounds fab and I'm sure Evie will love all the extra attention :)

Whereabouts are you going to Verity? Hope the weather here in NI stays nice for you over Easter (although I would bring your rain mac just in case ;) )

wilma-bride said:
Whereabouts are you going to Verity? Hope the weather here in NI stays nice for you over Easter (although I would bring your rain mac just in case ;) )

it always rains when i'm over!

we will be about and around co armagh joh. we are staying in banbridge and have family in lurgan, waringstown and craigavon. where abouts are you?

Verity Chambers said:
it always rains when i'm over!

we will be about and around co armagh joh. we are staying in banbridge and have family in lurgan, waringstown and craigavon. where abouts are you?

We are near Crumlin in Co Antrim. Last Easter we had some lovely weather so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays fine for you :) Have a good trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter