going along to these restaurants and not eating -

newholiday

<font color=000099>Tomorrow is ME day<br><font col
O'Hana's dinner
Chef Mickey's dinner
Breakfastosaurus
Garden Grill ice cream social
Cinderella's lunch

MIL had a test come back positive and really needs to watch what she's eating. She wants to be really careful so she can enjoy FL w/us.
I believe Chef Mickey's charges a $5 entertainment charge. Where else? Cinderella's has a menu, not buffet.
Will she be turned away from any of these places if she chooses not to eat?

Other than Chef Mickey's all the other places aren't all that great anyway. I'd reschedule those PS's and do some counter service places so MIL won't feel uncomfortable while everyone else is eating.

I'll bring the menues along so she has an idea what food will be available.
DH really wants O'Hana's again. We ate there in 02 and he wants to return.
Cinderella's lunch is ordered off a menu. She mentioned maybe having just the soup.
We can skip Garden Grill and Donald's if she's not feeling up to it. Although she did say "oh, ice cream! yum"

Of your choices, we've only dined at Chef Mickey's (which we do not care for at all although I know many people love it!) and lunch at CRT. My husband usually orders only the soup at CRT and sometimes nothing at all (he eats there under protest because he remembers the food from many moons ago). We have never had a problem there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter