Going 4/26/07....should I buy tickets online or wait and get them at DL?

The multi-day tix are cheaper online. The other advantage to prepurchase is you save yourself from having to go to another line at the DLR ticket booth when you arrive.

It's good to get them ahead of time because if you don't you could easily wait up to 2 hours in line like we did! It's nice already having tickets and heading in to the park while all the other poor saps...er people;) have to wait to buy their tickets and miss valuable ride time

There is one other reason to buy them in advance if you're actually going to be in the parks on the 26th...you can take advantage of the "Everybody Plays for the Kids' Price" promotion. You can't buy them at the parks at that rate. As long as your first day of use is no later than the 26th, you can use the discounted passes for your entire visit.

*Brian*

I know if you purchase online, they might not get to you on time. You might want to purchase discounted tickets at Costco if you have a membership or you may want to get them (regular price) at the Disney Store.

I wouldn't wait in a ticket booth line because they are notoriously worse than the attraction lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter