Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Hi everyone! I followed the green smiley face and found you:cool1:

Thx VanessainWonderland for the XL envie!!

Thx also to Shipoo for my birthday gift:flower3:

Sending heAvY envie to Iowadisneytraveler today:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I followed the green smiley face and found you:cool1:

Thx VanessainWonderland for the XL envie!!

Thx also to Shipoo for my birthday gift:flower3:

Sending heAvY envie to Iowadisneytraveler today:thumbsup2

:banana: for green smilies! You're welcome! :)

SHORTSTUFF7429~~~~mailed out your coupons. It was a little light again because my envie from last week hasn't arrived yet, but I did find a couple good "brochure" type coupons in big displays at the grocery store last week so those are included.

Mailed your envie this morning. Hope there are a few you can use! :dance3:
Enjoy your holiday week-end! :cheer2:

Nancy

Java - 2 envelopes going out today and one more to follow tomorrow. The small envelope has coupons that expire soon.:goodvibes

hmcfall711 - Thank you for the big envie of coupons... I received them on Thursday.

I saved up all my coupons for a BIG couponing trip and I saved nearly $50! (On stuff that was basically free and I'll use eventually or on stuff we use all the time!)

Lulubelle6188 - I mailed your envie out on Saturday.

Momof2disneyfans,

Got a huge envie on Saturday.Thanks, I could use alot of them. Especially the coupons for free cat food since I'm bringing home 3 kittens this afternoon!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mickeyholic,

Actually got an envie mailed on time today. It is pretty full. Hope you can use them.

Your envie was sent out today. There's alot of coupons in there. Hopefully alot you can use. Have a great week.

I have an envie going out for you today. For some reason I didn't get my paper yesterday so there won't be as many coupons. GRRRRRRRRR.........

I received an envie from Disneysuncat today. It came "Postage Due" though. I guess my post office ran a little short of funds this month :confused3

Thank you, though!!!

DisneyDorkORama: I will be mailing your envie in the morning.

Dreamer03: Envie recieved from last week. Thanks!

Have a great week everyone!:goodvibes

Sent your envie this morning. SUPER slim pickings since I received a lot of May 31 expiring coupons. I am hoping to get another one off to you later this week as I got extra newspaper inserts from my co-workers today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter