Go Oahu Card and Pearl Harbor

SLP212

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,
Currently finalizing plans for our upcoming August 2018 trip. I was interested in visiting Pearl Harbor and I am aware the Arizona Memorial is closed for structural reasons. I was also interested in purchasing the Go Oahu Card, but was unsure of how this works with visiting the other pearl Harbor Sites (USS Bowman Submarine, Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum). I know when the Arizona was open, it was recommended to make reservations 60 days out. Are making reservations for the other pearl Harbor attractions necessary? If I purchase the Go Oahu Card can I/should I make reservation for these sites in advance? Or is it better to just go on my desired day and present the Go Oahu card at the gate when I purchase tickets on site?
Any help/advice is also appreciated. Thank you!

Don't know about the Go Card but the other Historic sites you can just buy at the gate.

Hello Everyone,
Currently finalizing plans for our upcoming August 2018 trip. I was interested in visiting Pearl Harbor and I am aware the Arizona Memorial is closed for structural reasons. I was also interested in purchasing the Go Oahu Card, but was unsure of how this works with visiting the other pearl Harbor Sites (USS Bowman Submarine, Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum). I know when the Arizona was open, it was recommended to make reservations 60 days out.
Are making reservations for the other pearl Harbor attractions necessary? No
If I purchase the Go Oahu Card can I/should I make reservation for these sites in advance? I would get the reservations for the Arizona tour when your window is open. I really learned a lot from the movie presentation and the boat ride, even though we did not get to get on the Memorial.
Or is it better to just go on my desired day and present the Go Oahu card at the gate when I purchase tickets on site? We went to 2 windows: the first was for redeeming our online reservations for the AZ Memorial tickets, and the other window gave us access to all the other attractions with the Go Oahu card, as well as the audio narration, which some of our group found helpful.

Hello Everyone,
Currently finalizing plans for our upcoming August 2018 trip. I was interested in visiting Pearl Harbor and I am aware the Arizona Memorial is closed for structural reasons. I was also interested in purchasing the Go Oahu Card, but was unsure of how this works with visiting the other pearl Harbor Sites (USS Bowman Submarine, Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum). I know when the Arizona was open, it was recommended to make reservations 60 days out. Are making reservations for the other pearl Harbor attractions necessary? If I purchase the Go Oahu Card can I/should I make reservation for these sites in advance? Or is it better to just go on my desired day and present the Go Oahu card at the gate when I purchase tickets on site?

We just used our Go Oahu card at Pearl Harbor last week. You need to get the Arizona tickets separately from recreation.gov. I suggest doing that NOW. They are $1.50 each, non-refundable. They can be gotten at the window for free, but "sell" out quickly-you need to be there early to get them. Even though you can't go into the memorial, it is still worth doing.

You can go to the Missouri using your Go Oahu card. You just go to the appropriate window and show your passes-very easy. You can't make reservations for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter