Go Collect News

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
Got this from the Suzykats Forums:

Full info is at GoCollect

The most significant change for us point collectors is that we can no longer apply points to full purchase price of an item. Instead, we can redeem our points for up to 20% of the product value on orders of $50 or more, and 10% of product value for orders under $50.00.

Also, free shipping is now available only after minimum purchase of $75. (Before, it was $50).

I can get a 10% discount anywhere am sure not going to spend money to have something shipped I could buy locally for the same amount of money.

Good Bye Go Collect

Mal:wave:

I was getting close to a Yankee candle, too! I'm with you Mal, I can get them on sale here for 10% or more off & not have to pay shipping! I will be bidding farewell to GoCollect as well!

Lisa

Guess I just got my last Yankee candle ( delivered today).

Bye, bye and thank you, gocollect. It was fun while it lasted.

UGH! Everyone here had enough to cash out today for pretty as a picture figurines:( :( :(

This is horrible...Go Collect was one of my favorite programs...The only place I could get "free" Yankee Candles! I just barely cashed out for over 2000 points, but this just stinks!:( I am so disappointed! I am certainly not going to keep collecting points for that...I am with Mal on this one...Goodbye Go Collect! :(

Man oh man!!! I went to go collect today to by a candle for myself and got to the final payment page before they even mentioned any changes!!! I didn't even get an email from them!! GOODBYE GO COLLECT!!:mad:

I was finally getting near having enough points for my first Yankee Candle from them too! So much for that.

I'm with you guys - bye bye Gocollect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter