Go City 3 day passes

pennym

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if this pass is as good as it seems? Is it reputable? I cant see any day restrictions on the Universal or Knotts tickets I'm interested in, and the price seems really good especially since we'll be visiting over Easter.

It's reputable and I have used this before. But it may not be as good as it seems if you know where to look for discounts and don't really care to do the other things it gives you access to. I haven't checked prices in a while but you should be able to get Knotts tickets for around $60 and Universal tickets for around $100.

Universal tickets at premium times seem a lot higher than $100, I'd love to find them that low but haven't yet....Knotts you can definitely get for $60-70 range but 3 day pass is $212 for adults and $189 for our 12 year old who is considered an adult for any other way of getting tickets, so seems quite good value as long as it's the real deal.

If you have a Sam's Club membership, they have a July 4th special right now where you can get 3 day passes on the Sam's Club website/app for $193.00+tax for adults and $179+tax for kids.

What's Sam's Club? I'm from New Zealand, don't think we have that here! Prices sound good though!

What's Sam's Club? I'm from New Zealand, don't think we have that here! Prices sound good though!
It's a warehouse store in the US. They usually have good deals on tickets for different attractions. I'm not sure if any of that can be accessed in New Zealand.

If you have a Sam's Club membership, they have a July 4th special right now where you can get 3 day passes on the Sam's Club website/app for $193.00+tax for adults and $179+tax for kids.

Be warned: CA does not charge sales tax on theme park tickets so buying tickets from Sam’s Club often does save any money because of their addition of tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter