Go Celtics!

My Sixers lost.......:(......but it's ok, I still love em!!! And Iverson will ALWAYS be the man!

Babylove99, your so cool and funny, go Paul Pierce!

Ahh....you said Pierce! lol he was making me so mad during the game, I kept yelling at him. OrlandoDisney, I know we've had some debates over these teams so I'm gonna say something that will probably make you happy. I have to admit.....the Celtics are GOOD!

Sorry to bust the bubble but the NETS are going to win the Whole NBA Playoffs..... it's been a while.

Hey ContempoSMT, you dont know what you're talking about. The NETS will choke in Charlotte and if they dont choke there, they will choke in Boston. NETS ALL THE WAY? Sorry bud, not this century...;)

Originally posted by BabyLove99
Ahh....you said Pierce! lol he was making me so mad during the game, I kept yelling at him. OrlandoDisney, I know we've had some debates over these teams so I'm gonna say something that will probably make you happy. I have to admit.....the Celtics are GOOD!

Thank You :)

If i had to cheer for a team in the east during the playoffs, it would be the Celtics. But i think the Lakers are going all the way again this year!!!!:bounce:

Sorry everyone, but I'm from NJ and route for Nj/NY teams,and I gotta say that the NETS are going to go all the way this year! lol, sorry, I seem to get a little over-protective about my teams.:o And don't even go into the mets/yankees thing, lol! :D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter