Go Away Katrina!

LaLa

<font color=green>Hangs with the Mensas<br><font c
Well, we have evacuated to higher ground and are really hoping that we are gonna be okay where we are now. We live on the MS Gulf Coast and have a Category 5 bearing down on us. Me, DH, DS7 and DD4 packed up some extra clothes and put our memories in a laundry basket (yes, the Disney photo album came with us along with the kids' Baby Books!) We headed North because we really had nowhere else to go. Hopefully we will be far enough away from the Coast that it will not be as bad once it gets here...we are now in the central section of the state. Please remember us in your prayers, along with all the other families on the Coast as this thing passes. It looks like we will need a lot of them before this is over.

:goodvibes You and your family will be in our prayers. Stay safe and good Luck. :goodvibes I sent some good vibes your way!

After watching The Weather Channel all afternoon, I am most fearful for anyone who has not evacuated. Prayers and pixie dust are being sent your way :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

god bless!

deb ::MinnieMo

Thanks, I think this one just kind of caught everybody off guard. We actually were car shopping yesterday LOL Then we woke up this morning and went into TOTAL panic mode around 6 a.m. Got the windows boarded up and threw some stuff together and hit the road. We stayed for Georges in 98 when DS was only 6 months old and I swore I would never stay through another one. It was only a Cat 2/borderline 3. If it comes in where they say, MS will be in the right front quadrant, which is where all the really nasty stuff is. :sad2:

What really scares me is that Superdome situation. How scary is that? I guess 100,000 people will all wind up in the Nosebleed section before it is over :confused3

Anyway, thanks for your prayers...God bless.

Our thoughts and prayers are for all you folks in the path of this dangerous hurricane. Here's hoping everyone will find a safe haven away from the coast and this terrible storm. :umbrella: God bless!

I survived HURRICANE ANDREW in 1992 and this is going to be worse if you can imagine that :confused3 all I can say is GOD BLESS and GOD SPEED......... Just remember you can replace "STUFF" you can't replace lives.

I hope everyone will be okay. I think that no matter where you are in the country, people are thinking of you and have you in their prayers. Hope for the best. The one positive thing that I can say is that it always seems that when things take a turn for the worst, human nature really kicks in and people seem to be there for one another. So, regardless of what happens, remember that people will be there in the end to lend a helping hand, or in this case a helping ear... :wave2:

You are in my thoughts! I hope all who live in the path of the storm are safe.

Your family's and other familys will be in my thoughts just remeber we have all made it this far in life and you just have to climb through walls nature throughs at you and at the end hopefully you come out safe and un harmed as JerJan said "Just remember you can replace "STUFF" you can't replace lives" just stay strong and think about the bright side you could be standing on the shore right now being blown away you are in my prays and with many other people well good luck stay strong and stay safe

Thanks everybody... We have some friends that have never left for a hurricane and they are still staying for this one. I can't imagine having that mindset. No amount of material possessions is worth losing your life over. It was like pulling teeth to get my parents to leave. I just don't understand it :confused3

We're at MIL's but I knew we should've headed to Disney instead! I sure could go for a round on Test Track right now! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

My best wishes from England at this time. We don't really suffer from this sort of thing, but love your part of the world and the people there.
I hope that you and your neighbours do not suffer too badly and I am certain that everything will be up and running in no time.

We are heading to Orlando in exactly 2 weeks and hope that things stay calm, but for now, please take care.

Best wishes and the very best of luck.
Russ.

We are on the Florida coast, so can understand the worry this puts you under. You will be in our prayers. Stay safe.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family and all who are in the path of Katrina!!! We just got a direct hit from her and even at a Category 1 hurricane she did alot of damage!! I cant even think of the destruction she is doing up the Gulf Coast!!! Please stay safe !!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess: princess:

Prayers and Pixie Dust comin from me too your family...

Jessie :paw:

Prayers and pixie dust are being sent your way :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Stay safe and God Bless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter