GMAX is finally a DIS VETERAN!!!

mickeygirl76 said:
Ok, I'm about to short out my computer, I'm drooling so much!!! I mean, how perfect can you get?!? All laid back and looking sexy...and he's just so round and BLUE!
Does this mean I have to get a pool?

Mickey girl can you send some over by my house??? Im the yippeeeee one will give you best lounge by the pool!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY,HEY,HEY! This party is getting way out of hand!

I put up with the pool boy thing, but this:

Limbo.jpg

This is just too much. Is she under age????

I hope there aren't any kids at this party! Oh, what am I saying, of course no kids are at this party, it's adults only! Never mind everyone, party on!

Yea Baby! I haven't been this twitterpated in years!

My Goofy DH has a six pack just like those pool boys!!!! It's just a little better insulated then theirs.

Poor babys must be cold. Let Mama warm ya up! Yes all four of you! :sad2: I got dibs on the blue one.

Mama likes!

(I'm a Married spud...I'm a married spud {Toy Story})

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Okay, here's the new pool boys. The best I could do at this late notice.

models1.jpg

And

0a.jpg

Be gentle with them.
All I can say is WOW!!! Hot men AND chocolate!! Now put me in Disney with them and I'm officially in heaven!!

UM-I love Toy Story!! I love when they're driving down the pink isle in the Barbie vet!

Tour-Guide Barbie would be a great user name! I want to buy "angry eyes" (along with alot of spare parts for DK's(kids) Potato Head. I also like "The Claw" in the acrade game part. And when Sid loses his mind. And the whole thing.

What thread is this? Where am I? Someone must've spiked my diet Pepsi with something other than cherry or vanilla!!!! Why do I have blue melted chocolate all over my face?

DH wants to know if he can be a pool boy too. We need the money to give to the mouse. He'll fan us with palm-fronds (sp?) and serve us drinks in hollowed out pineapples or coco-nuts with lime green umbrellas. For a little extra $, he'll call us "your Majesty". Maybe he'll even sing "My Lil' Buttercup" to us (from Whispering Canyons) and TWIRL :dance3:For free!!!!

ahem...I would like to take this opportunity to share that I am too now a DIS vet...and Glenda you will have to share the limelight and party with me :teeth: and can I please have some of your roses and half of the tiara? Im asking nicely :wave2: [/QUOTE]

So you FINALLY noticed! I can't believe that I saw you'd "crossed over", and you had no idea! BUT NO! I am not cracking my Tiara in half! :rotfl:

I wish I could figure out how to get quotes from different responses on here but I can't. So get ready to read through multiple posts . . .

ilovepooh said:
All I can say is WOW!!! Hot men AND chocolate!! Now put me in Disney with them and I'm officially in heaven!!

Well I like CHOCOLATE MEN!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! Seal, Where are you?!!!!

Sneezie, thanks for the drinks! They are sooooo goo- Wait - ET!!- put the top on the blender first!!!! That's the second time she's done that! And really Ladies, someone please call a cab for that drunk cat, that's just sad! DID YAW HERE THAT!!!!! I think something else just broke!!! I'll be back . . .

UtahMama said:
Tour-Guide Barbie would be a great user name! I want to buy "angry eyes" (along with alot of spare parts for DK's(kids) Potato Head. I also like "The Claw" in the acrade game part. And when Sid loses his mind. And the whole thing.

What thread is this? Where am I? Someone must've spiked my diet Pepsi with something other than cherry or vanilla!!!! Why do I have blue melted chocolate all over my face?

DH wants to know if he can be a pool boy too. We need the money to give to the mouse. He'll fan us with palm-fronds (sp?) and serve us drinks in hollowed out pineapples or coco-nuts with lime green umbrellas. For a little extra $, he'll call us "your Majesty". Maybe he'll even sing "My Lil' Buttercup" to us (from Whispering Canyons) and TWIRL :dance3:For free!!!!

The million dollar question though is "Will he wear a speedo?" :teeth:

I've got some dollar bills burning up my pocket.....
:lmao: :lmao:

Glendamax said:
Well I like CHOCOLATE MEN!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! Seal, Where are you?!!!!

Sneezie, thanks for the drinks! They are sooooo goo- Wait - ET!!- put the top on the blender first!!!! That's the second time she's done that! And really Ladies, someone please call a cab for that drunk cat, that's just sad! DID YAW HERE THAT!!!!! I think something else just broke!!! I'll be back . . .

Chocolate men. :lmao: Seal. :lmao: I get it! Hey I'm a little slow tonite. Been hanging with the cat for too long. Better not let Heidi hear ya.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

YUP- I am also a DIS vet disguissed as a DietPepsi QUEEN...But this is your party Glenda Max.

MY corrination went like this: at post 504 I said something like "Oh, OK guess I'm a vet now. woo. hoo. Wonder if anyone noticed." My face was in the chocolate fondu fountain at the time. I guess that's tacky?

Just kidding. I did my version of the Risky Business dance in my socks in the foyer. My kids joined me. Then we listened to the Wiggles and did the Hot Potato. :woohoo: Mama knows how to raise the roof!

The Wiggles and the Hot Potato. Now that's a real Mom!

Congrats Mama! :cheer2:

Glendamax said:
So you FINALLY noticed! I can't believe that I saw you'd "crossed over", and you had no idea! BUT NO! I am not cracking my Tiara in half! :rotfl: I wish I could figure out how to get quotes from different responses on here but I can't. So get ready to read through multiple posts . . .

haha i know....ok so um whats the secret handshake???? :listen:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
The million dollar question though is "Will he wear a speedo?" :teeth:

I've got some dollar bills burning up my pocket.....
:lmao: :lmao:
THAT'll cost ya more than a few dollar bills. He is QUALITY grade A hunka, hunka, burning love. (First, let me WAX him...)

UtahMama said:
THAT'll cost ya more than a few dollar bills. He is QUALITY grade A hunka, hunka, burning love. (First, let me WAX him...)
I'm picturing the waxing scene in the 40 Year Old Virgin movie!! Hysterical!!!!!!!!! Make him look like a man-o-lantern!!!

GMAX-Love your pic!! Did you wear lime green on purpose????? :thumbsup2

Hey GMAX! Congrats on the vet status--So glad you could make it!!

Now as for the pool boys,I am very disappointed a fellow "focker" couldn't give a girl a heads up! Now granted I usually don't play well with others but for them...Well I could try!

Since we are celebrating with lime green let me be the first to send a round of kamikazies to all!!

irishbosoxfan said:
Hey GMAX! Congrats on the vet status--So glad you could make it!!

Now as for the pool boys,I am very disappointed a fellow "focker" couldn't give a girl a heads up! Now granted I usually don't play well with others but for them...Well I could try!

Since we are celebrating with lime green let me be the first to send a round of kamikazies to all!!

opsy here comes that Focker croud can you mind wathcing your luaguage guys too !!! You know how you get after a good day of fockery!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter