Gluten Free quick breakfast @ MK?

wvasweetness

Mouseketeer
DS2 (15 months) has to eat GF. I had Main Street Bakery on the list to nab a couple of GF pastries, since it will be closed while we are there in Feb I need other options.

Suggestions?

My 2 year old has celiacs so I know what you are dealing with. I had no idea MSB even had GF options (they didn't last time we went). There is a babycakes in Downtown Disney, and they sell some of there stuff in a few spots (Beach Clubs dining hall for one). We find it easier to just breakfast in the room and pack lunches for her as the table service places are much easier to get confirmed GF meals than the quick service to me.

You may want to ask over on the DISabilities board. They've been very helpful with our planning.

Good luck!

We are GF CF (Dairy Free) and CF (Corn Free)...try that, because it's um, pretty impossible! Most any dining location, either QS or TS will have options for you. If you have TS ressies, then you should notate in advance your dining and dietary needs. In the last few years, I have found they always accommodate :thumbsup2

Notso said:
My 2 year old has celiacs so I know what you are dealing with. I had no idea MSB even had GF options (they didn't last time we went). There is a babycakes in Downtown Disney, and they sell some of there stuff in a few spots (Beach Clubs dining hall for one). We find it easier to just breakfast in the room and pack lunches for her as the table service places are much easier to get confirmed GF meals than the quick service to me.

You may want to ask over on the DISabilities board. They've been very helpful with our planning.

Good luck!

Same! The only gf staple I get at MSB are bananas! And they are always just perfect yellow and delicious. I second checking on the DISabilities board for more gf info. We have had great experiences with the chefs at all disney restaurants. We note my food allergies on the reservation. Chef Ken at the Plaza in mk was amazing. Also Chef Amber at Boma breakfast made me GF/DF mickey waffles! Best ever!

all the QS at the disney resorts can do gluten free mickey waffles with notice. So even if you are staying offsite, you might want to see about QS at a resort. I've been able to pakl directly at resorts before with a PS for a TS, not sure about your luck with QS though. Worse case, take the monorail over to captain hooks at the poly or Gasparillas at the GF. Will add some time, but you get to soak in some deluxe resort ambience

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter