• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gluten free options at Saratoga Springs

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
We are doing a no park trip and staying at Saratoga so will be eating at the resort more than usual.

I’ve heard that Artist’s Palette has gf flatbreads, buns, and fries...do they have gf chicken strips or pasta or Mac and cheese also? I’m guessing they have gf Mickey waffles? Any other gf options or desserts/treats to look for during our stay?

How is Turf Club for gf options?

Does the Paddock Pool quick service still have gf buns and fries? I think they did about 5 years ago. Do they have GF breakfast options or only lunch/dinner options at the Paddock Pool?

Thanks!!

I know this was written so long ago but did you ever find out gluten free options? Staying at Saratoga springs and curious about the same thing! Thanks

If you look on the hotel website, then dining options, the Artist’s Palette menu is there. There are gluten free options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter