Gluten Free - best grocery store in area?

sherilaine

DIS Veteran
We always do a grocery store stop when we arrive and stock up on items for our week long stay. One thing I have found to be hit and miss is the availability of gluten free products.

I am wondering if anyone who is rather local would share where they have seen or purchased gluten free products such as bread, muffins, bagels?

I figure I can go to a few places but why not ask in case anyone on here has some first hand and recent experience.

We will have a rental car.

Thanks!

SoCal in general is pretty good about having gf options. I live here so I don't go to the grocery stores near Disney, but Vons always has a lot of good options if there is one near the parks. Whole Foods and Sprouts will also have a lot of options (I particularly like Sprouts) but I'm not sure if there are any in the area.

SoCal in general is pretty good about having gf options. I live here so I don't go to the grocery stores near Disney, but Vons always has a lot of good options if there is one near the parks. Whole Foods and Sprouts will also have a lot of options (I particularly like Sprouts) but I'm not sure if there are any in the area.

Thanks - it looks like there is a Sprouts about 15 minute drive north of where we are staying - so we will check that out!

I agree with Sprouts as a good option. Trader Joe's is another. Looks like there's a couple in the 15min range from DLR including one in Orange right next to Sprouts.

Agree that Sprouts is a good option. There is one on Harbor, about 10 minutes north of the parks in Fullerton. (If heading north, I think it's on the left.)

Thanks everyone!! Much appreciated.

We will head up north to Sprouts - looks like it's conveniently located near quite a few other stores so should be able to do all our shopping in one stop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter