Glow With The Show Prices

volfan1978

SuperDad
For anyone at Disney or who's recently been...the Disney Store website has the Glow With the Show ears, minnie bow, and sorcerer's wand for $23.47 each. How does this compare with the price when you buy at the park? If it's close, I'd prefer just to let the kids pick out what they want the first day we're there. If it's like a 50% markup when you get there, I'll go ahead and order them in advance.

We bought the Glow with the Show ears at WDW in Nov 2013 (they didn't have anything else then) and I remember paying "around $25". So I'd say the prices are the same.

I bought the wand last week and it was $23 I think. However, I noticed that when watching Wishes from the west FP area my wand and others' ears did not sync with the show at all. I don't know if this is related to the location, or if the signals just aren't working right now. Unfortunately we didn't get to do Fantasmic due to a family emergency so I don't know if the wand worked there. Will try next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter