Glow with the show/made with magic stuff?

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We had so much fun with our magic wand last trip, we have the glow ears hat too, but it sucks to wear. Does stuff still work with the wand? Like the dessert party woc cups? Anything else? Or did they give up on the idea? Trying to decide if we should pack our wand.

I have no idea if Glow with the Show still works. I think Disney tried to really push it to guests but it did not have as much retention as they had hoped. I haven't seen anyone with light up Mickey ears at night for a long while now.

Glow with the show is still functioning if you have a device.

It all started with the ears which were a flop overall cuz who wants to invest in something that you can not enjoy?...yeah, you are putting on a show for others but YOU don't get to see it.

We saw people wearing ears when we were there last month as well as in stores. Not sure what else but Glow with the Show is definitely still a thing.

It all started with the ears which were a flop overall cuz who wants to invest in something that you can not enjoy?...yeah, you are putting on a show for others but YOU don't get to see it.

True, I hadn't thought about it that way. At least they made for pretty promo videos, I always see WoC clips when they gave all the crowd GWS ears.

I bought my girls the wands when they first came out. I always forget to bring them on trips since, lol! What all can they do with them? I can't even remember what the buttons each do or how to get them to interact with anything.

I bought my girls the wands when they first came out. I always forget to bring them on trips since, lol! What all can they do with them? I can't even remember what the buttons each do or how to get them to interact with anything.

We sat across the street from someone at Paint the Night, and we kept zapping their wand into different colors. And just in general walking around we changed peoples ears and wands whenever we could. It was fun!

As others have said, the wand will work with the Glow With the Show/Made With Magic items, including the WoC cup. That being said, I haven't seen that many people wearing the items. I think they are fun, but kind of bulky/heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter