Glow in the dark jewelry, where?

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
I've read on the boards that you can purchase glow in the dark jewelry instead of small flashlights for the small children who might be a little frightened inside dark rides. I think this is a great idea as I don't want my nieces flashing other people in the face or disturbing other guests as they try to enjoy the rides. Does anyone know where I can find these either ahead of time (Target, Kmart, etc.) or once we get to Disney? Thanks a bunch!

I've found them in the party section at Walmart and at the Dollar Store:D

I really love how everyone here is always so helpful. This helps me out a lot. Walmart is one of my favorite stores so I'll be sure to check our local store. We have several variety of dollar stores in the neighborhood and I'll check them too!

On Friday, I just bought a package of 6 "glow" necklaces at the Dollar Tree. I usually buy several packages in the summer for our kids and the neighbors (they have so much fun running around after dark).

You can also find the glow sticks in the camping department at Wal-Mart. They have green, pink, and orange. Come with a string to wear around the neck.

I appreciate the additional comments. Maybe I'll pick up the glow sticks and the neclaces. They sound so cute. I can't believe I've never paid attention to them before. You guys are great!

Just saw necklaces, bracelets and sticks at Target yesterday. Last year my kids were the envy of many others at Fantasmic when they broke out their glow necklaces! I bought several different ones and stuck them in my backback each day so we had them just in case. Definately get them before you go, much cheaper!

hi, i always buy these before we go!!!! i get them from walmart in the party section where they sell all the stuff for birthday party favors... they have bracelets, rings, necklaces, and all different color replacement glow sticks for them!!!! they range from .99 to 1.99 i have a whole bag full!! good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter